Monday, April 2, 2012

Washable Kraft Paper

I found an interesting material: washable kraft pater fabric!!!


This was the information for Washable Kraft Paper from supplier :

Washable kraft paper can be washed up to 300 times, without affecting the look or durability. In addition, it won't shrink or expand. When wet it feels like leather, and when dry feels like paper. If you get it dirty somehow, just hand wash, then crease it where needed, let it air-dry, and you're good to go. That familiar feeling of paper will quickly return, and you'll be able to enjoy the feeling on your fingertips once again.

I got an idea. I didn't love to use leather. I was looking for a material that could be used like leather and I found it finally!!! It's strong and useful. I didn't have to kill any animal to make a bag!!! I really loved this idea. :)

I used fabric ink then stamped my sola W. stamps on the paper. They looked Awesome!!!

I also stamped small "W.".

I'll use it in my messenger!!! :D

This was the first item I used washable kraft paper! Used it to make the card slots.
Love it!!!!

Welcom to sola W.
solawu.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment