Thursday, July 7, 2011

Etsy sola W. Unique 3D Bow Wristlet

Today I add new item on sola W.
Original 3D Bow Wristlet.
This beautiful black flowers pattern is ONE AND ONLY!
100% Handmade

Four card slots.
Fabric: cotton 100%+ cotton 100%
Recycled leather
Bag size: 10"x 5 1/2". ( Not include strap)
Strap length: 12"
Care: spot cleaning, air dry.

  It looks like a real bow.
Before I success, I failed many times....

First, I wanted a bow center, I use snaps and a zipper for opening.
But it's complicated and inconvenient.
The width of the bag was too long.

Second, I took off snaps, change the bow center.
It looked better, but too thick in the center.

Then, I increase bag size; nevertheless, it wasn't a good shape...

After I tried again and again, finally I did it!
It is as good as I thought in my mind!! :)



Elegant Pink Lace with Swarovski Crystal:


Gray with Black Lace and Swarovski Crystal:


This beautiful brown stripe flowers pattern is ONE AND ONLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment